[Geany-i18n] Portuguese translation update for GeanyPlugins

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Jan 2 22:03:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 12:05:39 +0000
André Glória <gloria.andre at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm attaching the translation file, very up to date, since I check it
> before sending this email ;).

Thanks very much.

> When translating I found 3 typos, that I transcribe here:

Well uhm..... It appers only my plugins are effected.....

>    1. "A little plugin to send the *currentfile* as attachment by
> user's favorite mailer" found in geanysendmail.c:44
>    2. "Capitalize *sentense* on typing" found in geanylatex.c:290
>    3. "Bi*B*TeX reference name:" found in geanylatex.c:1244 <-- This
> one I signalled because all the other occurrences of the word BibTeX
> are written with only the first B in upper case.

Thanks very much. Going now to fix them. ....

> Hope to be in time for the next release...

Yes, sure as no final date is set for bother, Geany as well as
Geany-plugins.

Cheers,
Frank
--