[Geany-i18n] Fw: [Geany] Russian version of Geany 0.19 manual online

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Sep 1 20:10:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:41:36 +0400
Денис Корявов <dkoryavov at yandex.ru> wrote:

> It's not only my work, Grigory Shmerling took part in it as well.

OK. So I'd also submit a big thanks to Grigory here.

> Also
> I'm glad to announce
> that we, I mean PingWin Software (www.pingwinsoft.ru), use Geany as
> the default IDE in our lightweight
> distribution (based on Xfce) for Russian schools. So there is a
> possibility to get considerable quantity of new Geany users,
> isn't it? :)

Really great to hear that Geany becomes more and more popular on schools
and universities. Yesterday I received an email by a a university
professor from US who did told me that they are using Geany also inside
their pool for IT classes.

Cheers,
Frank
--