[Geany-i18n] Fw: [Geany] Russian version of Geany 0.19 manual online

Денис Корявов dkoryavov at xxxxx
Wed Sep 1 08:41:36 UTC 2010

Wow, cool!

It's not only my work, Grigory Shmerling took part in it as well. Also
I'm glad to announce
that we, I mean PingWin Software (www.pingwinsoft.ru), use Geany as
the default IDE in our lightweight
distribution (based on Xfce) for Russian schools. So there is a
possibility to get considerable quantity of new Geany users,
isn't it? :)

2010/8/29 Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>:
> As I massed up the list address, here is also copy of my mail original
> sent to geany-devel and geany main mailing list.
>
> Hi users and friends of
> Geany,
>
> A couple of weeks Denis Koryavov sent a Russian translation for Manual
> of Geany 0.19. For some reason I missed to forward it to the list (mea
> culpa) but today I've finally uploaded his version to the Geany server
> so everybody can access it by going to
>
> http://geany.org/manual/0.19_ru/
>
> Thanks very much. Its an impressive work!
>
> Thanks,
> Frank
> --
> http://frank.uvena.de/en/