[Geany-i18n] Portuguese Translation for Geany 0.19

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun May 30 17:31:31 UTC 2010

On Sun, 30 May 2010 13:41:55 +0100, André wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm sending the Portuguese updated translation for Geany 0.19.
>
> I have 1 fuzzy translation "Architectures" referenced in symbols.c:761
> because I don't understand the context of it.

"Architectures" is used in the Symbol list sidebar as kind of symbols
for the VHDL filetype. I'm not sure either what exactly this means as I
don't know VHDL but I guess in the context of VHDL it means something
similar to hardware platforms.

> I didn't have the problem stated by Xhacker Liu the Simplified Chinese
> translator, but in the Build menu the following 3 sentences to not get
> translated:
> *Make Custom _Target referenced in build.c:2458, 2634, 2689
> Make _Object referenced in build.c:2460, 2635, 2697
> _Make referenced in build.c:2462, 2633

It's the same as Liu's thread: these are user-configurable strings and
so translating them isn't necessary/the translation isn't used. Maybe
we shouldn't mark the default strings as translatable at all.