[Geany-i18n] Portuguese Translation for Geany 0.19

André Glória gloria.andre at xxxxx
Sun May 30 12:41:55 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm sending the Portuguese updated translation for Geany 0.19.

I have 1 fuzzy translation "Architectures" referenced in symbols.c:761
because I don't understand the context of it.

I didn't have the problem stated by Xhacker Liu the Simplified Chinese
translator, but in the Build menu the following 3 sentences to not get
translated:
*Make Custom _Target referenced in build.c:2458, 2634, 2689
Make _Object referenced in build.c:2460, 2635, 2697
_Make referenced in build.c:2462, 2633

*
This was tested on svn version 4960.

One final note, do not try to use lauchpad's version since it's outdated.
I've been trying to update it, but so far I believe I'm not having any
sucess.

Kind regards,
André