[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.19

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat May 29 18:45:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, 25 May 2010 10:09:22 +0800, Xhacker wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm attaching the Simplified Chinese translation file.
> And there are some small problems, see the attached screenshot, some
> string seems not translated.

The Next/Previous Error strings should be localised now. The other
strings are basically localised but seem to be overwritten later.

In detail, probably only useful information for Lex:
in the ASSIGNIF() macro, the "string" variable is properly localised
but for some reason once Geany is started, the menu shows the English
string. Maybe because it is read afterwards from the config?
If so, I guess this is ok because these are user-configurable strings.