[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.19

José Manuel Castroagudín Silva chavescesures at xxxxx
Fri May 28 14:09:19 UTC 2010

2010/5/28 Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 26 May 2010 21:15:37 +0200, José Manuel Castroagudín Silva
> <chavescesures at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Attached is the completed translation for galician (gl).
>
> thanks very much. I will upload it tonight.
>
>> I have had some trouble compiling the latest geany from svn, so I
>> could not test the translation "live" on it. Good news: there have
>> been very few changes/new strings since the last time I checked, so I
>> hope everything is OK.
>
> What went wrong? Anything local on your box or some more generic issue
> we night to check?

Nothing "serious", i think. I am using Debian testing/unstable, and
from time to time, things just don't work as expected. Right now, the
issues are some gcc segfaults when running 'make', and some weird
messages about some libtool missmatchs on something i don't remember
right now (i'm not at my machine). So, I think it's a local thing. If
I had time to "investigate", I should be able ti find out what's going
on, hehe.

Regards,

>> If I can get some time, I will keep on trying to build the last
>> version and test the translation. If I find some problem, I will send
>> a new translation. But I really think that everything should be fine.
>
> Cool. Let's see ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Frank

Saúde,