[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.19

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri May 28 13:45:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Wed, 26 May 2010 21:15:37 +0200, José Manuel Castroagudín Silva
<chavescesures at gmail.com> wrote:

> Attached is the completed translation for galician (gl).

thanks very much. I will upload it tonight.

> I have had some trouble compiling the latest geany from svn, so I
> could not test the translation "live" on it. Good news: there have
> been very few changes/new strings since the last time I checked, so I
> hope everything is OK.

What went wrong? Anything local on your box or some more generic issue
we night to check?

> If I can get some time, I will keep on trying to build the last
> version and test the translation. If I find some problem, I will send
> a new translation. But I really think that everything should be fine.

Cool. Let's see ;)

Cheers,
Frank