[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.19

joze.klepec at siol.net joze.klepec at xxxxx
Wed May 26 21:19:10 UTC 2010

---- "José Manuel Castroagudín Silva" <chavescesures at gmail.com> piše:
> 2010/5/23 Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>:
> > Hi translators and friends of Geany,
> >
> > After a long time I'm glad to finally announce string freeze for Geany
> > 0.19 which is planned to be released in about 2 weeks.
> >
> > I'd be very happy if you could send a patch or complete file with
> > translation to either the geany-i18n mailing list or direct to me
> > within the next two weeks so we can include it to the next release.
> > Deadline will be 2010-06-02.
> >
> > To make it more easy for you I've already uploaded updated versions of
> > the po files to svn with r4948. You can access them as always at
> >
> > http://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/geany/trunk/po/
> >
> > or by checking out the svn tree of Geany by using e.g.
> >
> > svn co https://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany/trunk geany
> >
> > Fans of git can also use the interface provided by http://git.geany.org
> > by using
> >
> > git clone http://git.geany.org/git/geany
> >
> > Also at http://i18n.geany.org/ are statistics and daily updated
> > files available.
> >
> > As mentioned before, we are trying to have all translations complete by
> > 2010-06-02.
> >
> > If your language was translated by two or more in past, please double
> > check directly with them or by pinging me, so we don't need to translate
> > same things two or three times. Also please feel to ping me for every
> > question or if you like to start a new translation for an unsupported
> > language.
> >
> > Thanks and happy translating ;)
> > Frank
> > --
> > Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>

> Hi,
>
> Attached is the completed translation for galician (gl).
>
> I have had some trouble compiling the latest geany from svn, so I
> could not test the translation "live" on it. Good news: there have
> been very few changes/new strings since the last time I checked, so I
> hope everything is OK.
>
> If I can get some time, I will keep on trying to build the last
> version and test the translation. If I find some problem, I will send
> a new translation. But I really think that everything should be fine.
>
> Thanks, and regards.
>

> --
> Saúde,
>
> Chaves - http://chav.es
Hello,

I'm glad to hear that, but I'm having some problems recently on  my machine - as dedicted beta tester I recently switched to FC13, but problems were known to me before that.
Please recheck sl.po on server, I need to restore the mail client and some other programs (where I also voluntariliy work as localizer), so I'm mailing from webmail for now.

Cheers, jože