[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.19

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon May 24 17:13:58 UTC 2010

On Mon, 24 May 2010 15:42:39 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 May 2010 11:24:55 +0200, Lucas wrote:
>
> >   Hi again,
> >   I was just checking this last translation with tonight's nightly
> > build and I wondered how the "Credits" section (in "Help/About") was
> > updated. In other projects I have translated there's usually a
> > "translator-credits" msgid in the po file that automatically appears
> > in the about dialog, but in Geany I guess this information comes from
>
> we could this as well in Geany. Then only the translator credits of the
> currently active translation are shown and not all.
> I don't mind, translators raise your voice!  :)

Even its a bit more work I don't think its worth to implement
something which is reading it out of the po files or some other file(s)
as this might will cause different issues beside just forgetting to
update the file from time to time.

Cheers,
Frank
--