[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.19

Lucas Vieites lucasvieites at xxxxx
Mon May 24 09:24:55 UTC 2010

  Hi again,
  I was just checking this last translation with tonight's nightly build and
I wondered how the "Credits" section (in "Help/About") was updated.
  In other projects I have translated there's usually a "translator-credits"
msgid in the po file that automatically appears in the about dialog, but in
Geany I guess this information comes from the "THANKS" file.
  I would like to propose that Antonio Jiménez (the previous translator) and
me be included there under the "es" section (maybe a little cleanup is
necessary to move Nacho Cabanes and Damian Viano to the "Previous
Translators" section, as their contributions are from 2007 and earlier).

  Thanks,

--
Lucas Vieites
Blog: http://blog.codexion.com/