[Geany-i18n] Where's the .po after all

André Glória gloria.andre at xxxxx
Fri Mar 5 18:17:51 UTC 2010

The recent activity in the mailing list has raised some questions on my
little head.
My translation (Portuguese in Launchpad)  has been at 99% for quite some
time, but that doesn't show up in here: http://i18n.geany.org/. And this
page is updated every 24h.

So, I can download the .po from Launchpad and sent it to the mailing list,
but, the question is, should I do this every time?
Probably  when the announce of a release is made?
And more important, is launchpad updated with new untranslated string, or
should I be checking in, in another place?
Or it is only updated when the announce of a release is made?

Sorry if this are silly questions, but I don't want to miss any action (aka
new release)  ;)
Ty for the attention.
André