[Geany-i18n] New localization for Geany: Asturian language

Marcos marcoscostales at xxxxx
Fri Mar 5 16:17:01 UTC 2010

Hi! Thanks for the quickly upload Frank!! :D
I translated it in Launchpad, and some strings weren't translated (the
upstream is more newer). I send the file again completed ;)
Thanks very much!