[Geany-i18n] Introduction - first post

Lucas Vieites lucasvieites at xxxxx
Fri Mar 5 15:09:39 UTC 2010

  Hi Frank,
  I have already contacted Antonio and we've had a fruitful email
interchange a while back.

  Considering my Gnome background the first thing I'd like to do is do a
little revision of style and typo's. It is quite obvious that the current
Spanish translation has been touched by many hands, so I think it will be a
welcome (although dull) task to do.

  Cheers,

2010/3/5 Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>

> Hi Lucas,
>
> Welcome to the list. Please let us know, in case of any question and of
> course, we are looking forward to get updated translations ;)
>
> Maybe you can also get in contact with the other Spanish-speaking
> translators as Antonio so we can avoid double work
>
> Thanks,
> Frank
>
> On Fri, 5 Mar 2010
> 12:35:57 +0100 Lucas Vieites <lucasvieites at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >   Hi,
> >   this is my first post to the list and I would like it serve as an
> > introduction.
> >   My name's Lucas Vieites, I am a web developer (HTML, PHP,
> > Javascript, etc.) and sysadmin (Bash, Perl, Python, Java, XML, etc.)
> > and I've been using Geany for quite some time now.
> >
> >   I have been active in the Spanish Gnome translation group, but now
> > my contributions have diminished for some time.
> >
> >   I will be looking forward to contributing to the Spanish
> > translation of Geany.
> >
> >   Cheers,
>

> --
> http://frank.uvena.de/en/