[Geany-i18n] New localization for Geany: Asturian language

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Mar 5 14:57:05 UTC 2010

Hi Marcos,

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:40:01 +0100
Marcos <marcoscostales at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi! I'm Marcos, a member of Softastur (softastur.org).
> I send you the Asturian translation for Geany :D
> Could you upload, please?

Done with svn r4721. If you are using svn version of Geany, please be
careful as it might will give a conflict as I just did rerun make
update-po onto it.

Can you please try it, whether it works as I'm not sure whether I've
chosen the correct po file name tough.

> I can't see the asturian here:
> http://i18n.geany.org/
> Could you create the stats, please? :)

Will be done autoamticly.

> Thanks very much!!

We have to say thank you for you efforts here. Let's hope there are
more Asturians there, liking you translation. Thanks again very much.

Thanks,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/