[Geany-i18n] Geany 0.19 - Localization problem

Lucas Vieites lucasvieites at xxxxx
Mon Jun 14 07:37:00 UTC 2010

  Hi André,
  I just downloaded ansd compiled final version 0.19 and I cannot reproduce
the problem. I have tried my standard setup (language es_ES.UTF-8) and also
the languages you mention in your original message. In all cases the menu is
all right.

  I have had problems before with Geany that could not be reproduced by
others. The problem was usually in my custom configuration.
  Could you try end rename your "$HOME/.config/geany" folder and run Geany
to see if the problem persists. If not, then it's probably something in your
custom configuration.

  I hope this helps.

  Cheers,