[Geany-i18n] Geany 0.19 - Localization problem

André Glória gloria.andre at xxxxx
Sun Jun 13 17:13:50 UTC 2010

I don't know if I should be reporting this here, but it's translation
related.
In the build menu information about the translation file is appearing and I
believe it shouldn't.
The attached screen-shoot explains it better than words.

I tested with pt_PT, pt_BR, de_DE, en_GB and en_US, by executing geany from
the console with  *LANG=pt_PT.utf-8 geany*
Only in the latter (en_US) there isn't any problem.

Kind Regards,
André

Ps: Thanks for the "Add custom filetypes features" I have some friends that
will be changing to Geany because of that.