[Geany-i18n] The "Architectures" sentence

André Glória gloria.andre at xxxxx
Tue Jun 1 22:27:06 UTC 2010

> As for the "Architectures" string, following the discussion, I simply
> translated it as "Architectures" which is the correct term to designate
> hardware platforms such as x86.

Your absolutely right Jean-Philippe Moal.
For some reason when I first read the word I couldn't find a suitable
context for it.
I was thinking if it referred to structures, that would make more sense in a
programming language.
But VHDL is a hardware description language and therefore architectures
describe a hardware platform.
In my language it gets translated to "implementações" ou "Arquitecturas".

Kind Regards
André