[Geany-i18n] Spanish translation update for geany_plugins

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Dec 29 15:02:51 UTC 2010

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 11:16:50 +0100
Lucas Vieites <lucasvieites at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm attaching the plugins translation to Spanish, at 100%!!! Yay!!

Thanks very much. I've uploaded it to svn after running a ./waf
updatepo onto it. It appears unfortunately we do not have 100% ... Did
you use the most recent version of file as it states orginal
POT-creation date back in May. However, Thanks very much and maybe you
can review the little missing ones another time. Would be really cool.

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/