[Geany-i18n] POLL: Mark developers names on plugins translateable Yes/No

Lucas Vieites lucasvieites at xxxxx
Tue Dec 28 10:25:02 UTC 2010

  Hi,
  I don't see any use in the translator's names being translatable. We are
using UTF-8 so all names should appear in their own script. Anyway, I
wouldn't use it anyway, Frank will not be Francisco (nor Paco) in the
Spanish version of Geany ;-)

  So that's a NO for me.

  Cheers,

lucasvieites at gmail.com