[Geany-i18n] Little delay (was: Re: [Geany] Planning 0.20 release)

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Dec 20 19:16:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:04:59 +0000
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> We're planning to make a Geany 0.20 release once everything is ready.
> Probably this will be around December 20th.

I'm sorry to tell you that due to some offline topics we will not be
able to make it on the planned schedule, so Geany and most probably also
the Geany-Plugins release of 0.20 will be delayed for some time. We
will announce a new date shortly ;)

However, this is giving us the chance for improving the translations as
well as to do some further testing :)

Cheers,
Frank
--