[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for Geany-Plugins 0.20 release

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Dec 20 00:09:19 UTC 2010

Hi translators and friends of Geany-(Plugins),

After we are on finishing line with Geany 0.20, I'm happy we also have
a string freeze for the combined Geany-plugins project which is also
planned to be released in next future.

As always on such mails, I'd be very happy if you could send a patch or
complete file with translation to either the geany-i18n mailing list or
direct to me within the next two weeks so we can include it to the next
release. Deadline will be 2010-12-28.

To make it more easy for you I've already uploaded updated versions of
the po files to svn with r1778. You can access them as always at

http://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/geany-plugins/trunk/geany-plugins

or by checking out the svn tree of Geany by using e.g.

svn co https://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany-plugins/trunk/geany-plugins geany-plugins

Fans of git can also use the interface provided by http://git.geany.org
by using

git clone http://git.geany.org/git/geany-plugins

Also at http://i18n.geany.org/plugins are statistics and daily updated
files available.

As mentioned before, we are trying to have all translations complete by
2010-12-28.

If your language was translated by two or more in past, please double
check directly with them or by pinging me, so we don't need to translate
same things two or three times. Also please feel to ping me for every
question or if you like to start a new translation for an unsupported
language.

Thanks and happy translating ;)
Frank
--