[Geany-i18n] Update of dutch translation

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sat Dec 18 12:32:32 UTC 2010

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:38:09 +0100
Peter Scholtens <peter.scholtens at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> The dutch translation is updated.

Thanks!

> A small remark: after inspecting the latest translation source, I
> wondered if it would be more clear to write "Smart HOME key" with
> capitals, instead of "Smart home key" in the file interface.c:
>
> #: ../src/interface.c:3703
> msgid "\"Smart\" home key"
>
> In most cases, the real keyboards will have the word "Home" displayed
> on one key, and it is typically not translated.

Well, I think its a good idea. We might should change this with post
0.20 as now it will cause a strings to be fuzzy again and at least I
don't think I can correct it on my one in all cases correct. I will put
a patch into queue to be applied for 0.21.

> Best wishes and happy new year!

Same to you.

Cheers,
Frank