[Geany-i18n] Planning 0.20 release of Geany-Plugins

J.M. Castroagudín chavescesures at xxxxx
Sat Dec 18 02:36:04 UTC 2010

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 01:12:49 +0100
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After the cycle for Geany 0.20 is going to end soon, we need to think
> about scheduling a new release of Geanys combined plugins project
> which are depending on Geany 0.20.
>
> Given that the plugins shouldn't be release too far away from Geany
> core, but there is still some work to do in terms of e.g. removing
> some ugly compiler warnings I do suggest these schedule:
>
> Last changes which are touching strings: Saturday, 18th
> String freeze: 19.12
> Last translations checkin: 27.12
> Release: ~ 28.12
>
> This would give us about 1 week for some translating work and all in
> all >2 weeks for fixing last outstanding bugs and issues.
>
> Of course the times are depending on the status of developers after
> the Xmas holidays :)
>
> What do you think? Is this something doable? ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Frank

I am afraid that this time, i will not be able of making any update to
the galician translation of the plugins. I would like to, but some
changes in my familiar, and somehow also working life will make it
fairly impossible.

I'm sorry. Maybe for the next release...

--
Saúde,

J. M. Castroagudín (jchaves)
http://chav.es