[Geany-i18n] Planning 0.20 release of Geany-Plugins

Lucas Vieites lucasvieites at xxxxx
Wed Dec 15 08:19:26 UTC 2010

  Hi,
  Maybe a bit off-topic, but I'd like to send this update of the Spanish
translation of the plugins so it can be merged into the current svn before
string freeze.

  It isn't 100% finished and lack revision, but it's fairly complete.