[Geany-i18n] pt_PT.po for Geany 0.20 string freeze

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Tue Dec 7 01:49:29 UTC 2010

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 02:44:16 +0100
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 23:09:10 +0000
> André Glória <gloria.andre at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > the Portuguese translation file is annexed to this message.
>
> Thanks very much. I've just send it to svn.
>
> > Furthermore, I believe I have found a typo in the status bar
> > message: *line: %l / %L\t col: %c\t sel: %s\t %w      %t      %
> > mmode: %M encoding: %e      filetype: %f      scope: %S*
> > it surely is the word *mode*.
>
> Hmmm... Looks a bit like. Will be checked and corrected :)

Well, this is kind of a funny typo :)
Line which should causing this looks like:
// ....
fmt = NZV(statusbar_template) ? statusbar_template :
/* Status bar statistics: col = column, sel = selection. */
_("line: %l / %L\t col: %c\t sel: %s\t %w      %t      %m"
"mode: %M      encoding: %e      filetype: %f      scope: %S");
// ....

I assume that because of the closing double quotes gettext is
generating the combined line. The easiest fix could be to add another
whitespace after the %m of the first line of string but as its already
late here I don't want to decide this at the moment :)

Cheers,
Frank

--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/