[Geany-i18n] Updated es.po file

Lucas Vieites lucasvieites at xxxxx
Thu Apr 15 10:56:31 UTC 2010

  Great! Thanks for the tip. I updated the po files like you said and now
all of them have the same number of strings.

  I'm attaching a completed es.po file.


2010/4/15 Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>

> Hi,
> On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:24:28 +0200, Lucas Vieites <lucasvieites at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I found it strange that the "geany.pot" file in the "po" folder of
> > today's nightly build has 1132 strings and my es.po has 1137, even
> > after merging.
> geany.pot from inside svn is only updated for string freezes, so quit out
> of synch at the moment for 0.19 devel version.
> Please try to always use ./waf waf --update-po or make update-po on
> sources
> to have latest version of strings when working on devel version out of
> subversion.
> Cheers,
> Frank
> _______________________________________________
> Geany-i18n mailing list
> Geany-i18n at uvena.de
> http://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-i18n

Lucas Vieites
Blog: http://blog.codexion.com/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.geany.org/pipermail/i18n/attachments/20100415/cf8c9179/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: es.po
Type: text/x-gettext-translation
Size: 140137 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.geany.org/pipermail/i18n/attachments/20100415/cf8c9179/attachment.bin>

More information about the I18n mailing list