[Geany-i18n] wondering about help translation

Lucas Vieites lucasvieites at xxxxx
Tue Apr 13 14:24:17 UTC 2010

  Hi,

2010/4/13 Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>:
> On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:18:05 +0200, "Jože Klepec" <joze.klepec at siol.net>
> wrote:
>> Na 13. 04. 2010 13:22, Frank Lanitz je pisal:
>>> On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:05:32 +0200, Lucas
> Vieites<lucasvieites at gmail.com>

> right?

>>> Yes, this is correct. geany.txt is the basis for all documents created
>>> from (at the moment only the html one)
> [..]
>> And the light really came.
>>
>> We all need (at first) to translate only geany.txt. :)))
>
> Yes, in fact. But we also need to ensure, changes on upstream
> (aka English version of geany.txt) are getting propagaded to l10n
> version of. Will try to put some answer to other mails inside this
> thread soon.

  I found a good beginner's tutorial to OmegaT here:
http://leuce.com/tempfile/omegat_intro.swf
  Once you have translated the source file for the first time, those
translations stay in the Translation Memory (database) and are ready
for reuse the next time you need to update it.

[...]

--
Lucas Vieites
Blog: http://blog.codexion.com/