[Geany-i18n] wondering about help translation

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Tue Apr 13 11:22:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:05:32 +0200, Lucas Vieites <lucasvieites at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi again,
> [...]
>>> At present the manual is the text file geany.txt if I see this right?
>>
>> AT least the basis of all, yes.
>>

> If I understand correctly, the html file is generated from this txt
> file at some point?

Yes, this is correct. geany.txt is the basis for all documents created
from (at the moment only the html one)

> As I explained (hopefully clearly) in a previous message, this is no
> problem when using software that supports translation memories. I will
> be glad to create a small document showing how to use such software
> (there are several open-source alternatives available).

This would be great and bring some more light into discussion.

Thanks,
Frank