[Geany-i18n] wondering about help translation

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Apr 11 22:38:48 UTC 2010

>Na 11. 04. 2010 20:37, Lucas Vieites je pisal:
>>
>> Hi, using CAT software like OmegaT makes keeping a translation of an
>> html updated very easy.

I don't know OmegaT.
Does anyone of you know Transifex and/or did work with it at some time?
Maybe Transifex could help in doing this.
I had a short look at it once the Xfce project switched to it and since
then there is quite a boom in new translations/-updates :). Though I'm
not sure how many more it can do than usual .po file managing.

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:25:56 +0200, Jože wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I don't think we will come far if everyone pushes his own direction.
>We need to:
>1.) Split help to several separated geany_h_nn.po on the same cliché
>as we translate gui.

Oh. This certainly helps translating but would maintaining it also
harder, I think.

>2.) Use the same tool collection as we had until now, merely with
>additional scripts to boost them. We just introduced waf and there is

Yeah, see above about OmegaT and Transifex.