[Geany-i18n] wondering about help translation

"Jože Klepec" joze.klepec at xxxxx
Sun Apr 11 19:25:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

I don't think we will come far if everyone pushes his own direction. We
need to:
1.) Split help to several separated geany_h_nn.po on the same cliché as
we translate gui.
2.) Use the same tool collection as we had until now, merely with
additional scripts to boost them. We just introduced waf and there is
probably no common knowledge about it (I admit, I personally used it
previous week for the first time!).

So we need to boost, make robust, not to expand too fast. That's where
Enrico is right.

About index: no, this is the main (core) quick help file to redirect,
installed by default. If you choose another language for interface or
you want massive help, you select additional help file and download it.
Pointers from it are in the main file and autoredirect to it.

Cheers,

Jože

Na 11. 04. 2010 20:37, Lucas Vieites je pisal: