[Geany-i18n] wondering about help translation

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Apr 9 11:22:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 23:34:27 +0200
"Jože Klepec" <joze.klepec at siol.net> wrote:

> Has anyone ever thought about to make to restructure help like this?
>
> main index (indexes only)
>   *
>   *-------pointers to readme and faq with lightweight desc to hit the
> main point.
>   *
>   *
>   *------index_de
>   *------index_en (this does not need translation, only link
> correction) ....
>   *------index_etc
>
> Of course we need to translate all local indexes, but we could share
> the same pictures, at least from the beginning. That's the point.

Well, we didn't thought about something like this before, as at the
moment the translations of manual are just not translated to
any other language beside English one. However, if you like to start a
translation for the manual we would be happy to find a way to make it
visible for all of the users and I think some kind of i18n-index page
would be a good idea for doing this

Thanks,
Frank

--