[Geany-i18n] Chinese (Simplified) translation for geany-plugins

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Oct 30 09:30:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:53:53 +0800
Xhacker Liu <liu.dongyuan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I translated geany-plugins to Simplified Chinese

Uploaded to svn with svn r1042. I may will need to reupload it as my
working copy was not in synch with last checkout, but this is something
I will solve on my own ;)

with many questions.
>   1) Line 365, "Using a bigger hammer!", what does it mean?
>   2) Line 439, 448,  I can't understand " Break after " and" Break when ",
> could you give me an example(full sentence)?
>   3) Line 667, "Debugging of core files id not supported", maybe the
> programmer's mistake? I think it should be "Debugging of core files *is* not
> supported". If not, I will edit my translation.

This I will leave to somebody else who is more familar with geanydbg
plugin ;)

>   4) Line 1703, "_Mail document", the "Mail" is none or verb?

Its used a verb here.

>   5) Line 568, "%s:%s", is that time or something else?

Again geanydbg ;)

>   6) Line 1034, maybe a mistake, "classhave" should be "class have".

Sorry, cannot find this string.

>   7) Line 1588, what is "dummy text" mean?

This is refering to creation of some text without any sense to show,
whether e.g. the design of a webpage is appearing correct. So called
Lorem Ipsum. Dummy text here means something like placeholder.

>   8) Line 996, there are too many tabs, is it just in order to format well?

Yes. Should be changed by me.

>   9) Line 1915, "_Blame", what does it mean?

Blame is a function of e.g. git or svn which shows, which line of a
file was last modified with which commit by which user. A other word
for could be annontate which is used on cvs.

>   10) Line 156, 160, "Header extensions" and "Implementations extensions",
> they means what?

Sorry, I cannot say for sure at the moment. But I think its refering to
extension a header file have. So e.g. for C++ whether its .H or .hpp.

Hope I ws able to help out a bit.

Thanks,
Frank
--