[Geany-i18n] Galician (updated) translation for geany. Also, geany-plugins

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Oct 30 08:59:50 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 03:20:12 +0100
José Manuel Castroagudín Silva <chavescesures at gmail.com> wrote:

> Attached is an updated translation to galician (gl) for Geany.

Uploaded with svn r4392.

> I am
> not sure about how often should i send updates for this translation (i
> dont want to be annoying). I guess there would be some kind of
> announce when a new release of geany were ready to be released. Is
> this right? I want to keep it up-to-date, but don't want to disturb
> with these updates, hehe

I think its not needed to update maybe every week, but of course would
break a big task to maybe translate maybe 100 strings for new release
into 10 smaller items. For German translation I'm doing this:
Once I feel I have some mood/time to do some translations or I see a
misstake, I update my local de.po file - running make update-po &&
poedit de.po && make update-po - Once I feel the number of changes are
neeeded to put in svn, I commit the change. And of course the updates
in front of a release after the announced string freeze. So please feel
free to find your own way here, but that's being said: I'm feeling not
very comfortable to commit maybe three updates each week because of one
added string.

> Also, I want to announce that i am planning to translate geany-plugins
> to galician as well. Reading this list archives, i realized i just
> were late for Geany-plugins 0.18, hehehe

Great news for all users of the plugins project. Thanks very much and
I'm looking forward to get an po file for geany-plugins of you ;)

--
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>