[Geany-i18n] French translation update and notes

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Tue Aug 11 12:36:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

thanks for the update. I've submitted it to svn. According to your
other mentioned points we needs to look after the release as I don't
think we should do another cycle with translation on this late point.

Cheers,
Frank

--
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>