[Geany-i18n] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.18

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Aug 2 20:09:23 UTC 2009

Hi translators and friends of Geany,

I'm glad to announce string freeze for Geany 0.18 which is planned to be
released in about 2 weeks after rough three month of developing.

I'd be very happy if you could send a patch or complete file with
translation to either the geany-i18n mailing list or direct to me
within the next two weeks so we can include it to the next release.
Deadline will be 09-08-15.

To make it more easy for you I've already uploaded updated versions of
the po files to svn with r4049. You can access them as always at

http://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/geany/trunk/po/

or by checking out the svn tree of Geany by using e.g.

svn co https://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany/trunk geany

Fans of git can also use the interface provided by http://git.geany.org
by using

git clone http://git.geany.org/git/geany

Also at http://i18n.geany.org/ are statistics and daily updated
files available.

As mentioned before, we are trying to have all translations complete by
2009-08-15.

If your language was translated by two or more in past, please double
check directly with them or by pinging me, so we don't need to translate
same things two or three times. Also please feel to ping me for every
question or if you like to start a new translation for an unsupported
language.

Thanks and happy translating ;)
Frank
--