[Geany-i18n] French translation update + Quick strings review

Jean-Philippe Moal skateinmars at xxxxx
Mon Apr 6 20:47:58 UTC 2009

Enrico Tröger a écrit :

> Fixed.

Thanks for the fixes.

>> - "Set the project's base directory" 4850 This one is unclear. It
>> seems this option for the filebrowser plugin changes the home button
>> in the files sidebar so clicking it leads to the project base
>> directory instead of the user home directory. I think something along
>> "Sets the home directory to the project's base directory" explains it
>> better.
>
> Well, this option changes the directory of the file browser plugin to
> the project's base directory when a project is open or changed. This
> happens only when a project is opened/changed.
> But I'm not sure how to improve this string.

Right, sorry, I was wrong in my mail. Maybe a correct string would be something
like "Set the file browser base directory to the project base directory". But it
seems redundant. Something like "Change the file browser directory when opening
a project" is more direct.

Also, can someone please update the pot file ? I think this is needed to update
the po files for the string changes, but I have no idea how to do this.