[Geany-i18n] [en-GB] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.15

Jeff Bailes thepizzaking at xxxxx
Sun Oct 12 04:15:54 UTC 2008

Hi,
	Sorry for the delay, here is an updated en_GB translation for the 0.15
release of geany.  Hopefully it will work since poedit was having fun
corrupting it etc, but msgfmt -c didn't spit out any errors so I
hopefully fixed it.  Also, one thing I noticed while translating,
src/search.c:1334,1338,1434,1437 have the same string for singular and
plural forms, I assume for the singular form 'matches' should be 'match'
and have translated accordingly in my translation.
Thanks,
	Jeff