[Geany-i18n] [Geany-devel] Geany bulgarian translation

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Nov 30 21:24:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 22:48:56 +0200
"a.beloborodov at viscomp.bg" <a.beloborodov at viscomp.bg> wrote:

> I fixed a lot of spelling erros and add translate for some plugins
> and empty sections.Thanks for advice :)

I've updated to po file with an up to date string catalog and commited
the changes to subversion with 3298. Thanks for the update.

I've CC'ed our i18n mailing list in, since such things should be better
discussed inside this list. If you like to have a deeper look into
translation work of Geany, you might like to subscribe if not already
done. ;)

Thanks,
Frank
--