[Geany-i18n] Stats page and colour bar

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jan 27 16:59:22 UTC 2008

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:39:11 +0100, Enrico Tröger
<enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:18:53 +1030, Clytie Siddall
> <clytie at riverland.net.au> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone :)
> >
> > Just a quibble ;)  but I notice the stats page does not show a
> > complete green bar if you have no untranslated or fuzzy strings.
> > Surely it should?
> >
> > There is still a thin, but noticeable yellow and red bar at the end.
> >
> > I do like to see those complete green bars!
> Me too but it needs someone to fix it ;-).
> I'm not that familar with XML/XSL, so I would accept patches but don't
> have a real idea how to make it better, at the moment.
Yesterday, I played a bit with the script to generate the statistics
and I modifed it so now it generates plain XHTML instead of some XSL.
This is just because I know pure HTML better than the XSL code ;-). The
generated HTML code validates with W3's HTML validator and I fixed the
colour bar problems.

The script to generate the stats is also linked to the page, so
everyone can have a look how it works and maybe improve it.