[Geany-i18n] el_GR.po Greek translation

Stavros Temertzidis bullgr at xxxxx
Tue Jan 22 21:38:35 UTC 2008

Hi...

Thank you for commit el.po in geany svn repo.
But i have problems to commit to the geany svn repo.
I have no authentication. It request username and password.
But when i give bullgr (tried also my mail bullgr at gmail.com)
as username and for password the password from the geany mailing
list subscrition, i can't get the authentication.

What is my username and password to commit to the geany svn repo?

Thanks...

2008/1/22, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:

> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 00:53:58 +0200, "Stavros Temertzidis"
> <bullgr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi to the list...
> >
> > I made about the 50% of the greek translation and already updated to
> > the string Geany 0.13.
> Thank you!
>
> > I would request you to upload the el_GR.po file to the geany svn repo.
> > It's better for me to work thru the svn.
> I committed it as el.po because there seems only to be el and el_GR, so
> I think it doesn't matter.
>

> Regards,
> Enrico
>
> --
> Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.key

If you know the others, you are smart...
If you know yourself, you are wise...