[Geany-i18n] Stats page and colour bar

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Jan 21 18:39:11 UTC 2008

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:18:53 +1030, Clytie Siddall
<clytie at riverland.net.au> wrote:

> Hi everyone :)
>
> Just a quibble ;)  but I notice the stats page does not show a
> complete green bar if you have no untranslated or fuzzy strings.
> Surely it should?
>
> There is still a thin, but noticeable yellow and red bar at the end.
>
> I do like to see those complete green bars!
Me too but it needs someone to fix it ;-).
I'm not that familar with XML/XSL, so I would accept patches but don't
have a real idea how to make it better, at the moment.

If you want to have a look, grab the sources:
http://geany.uvena.de/i18n/index.xml and
http://geany.uvena.de/i18n/l10n.xsl

Good luck.

When I have time, maybe I'll write something new in PHP which I know
much better.