[Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany 0.13

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jan 20 19:22:23 UTC 2008

Dear Translators and friends of Geany,

we are happy to announce the string freeze for Geany 0.13. After about 4
month of developing we are planing a new release around first week of
February. Because of that we are trying to finish all translation work
till Saturday, 02.02.

Since Geany 0.12 a lot of things changed. One of the most important
things was extending the plugin system. But there were also tons of
updates and other new features, causing a big number of new strings to
translate.

Frank uploaded the updated catalog (geany.pot) and the po-files into svn
so you can download it from the web interface at

http://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/geany/trunk/po/

or by using your svn-client to check out

http://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany/trunk/po

Statistics are available at http://geany.uvena.de/i18n where you
also can download daily updated pot-file and po-files.

Please also check, if your email printed inside the about-dialog is
still correct or send me a short mail if you don't want to be listed
there as current translator anymore.

Please subscribe to the geany-i18n-mailing list. Since there are so
many of you supporting Geany it is hard to keep a local list up2date
and we don't want to bother somebody with unwanted messages or forget
somebody to inform. You can find a link at
http://geany.uvena.de/Support/MailingList