[Geany-i18n] New translator needs some help

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Dec 18 16:46:58 UTC 2007

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:59:35 +0100, Frank Lanitz <linux at partysoke.de>
wrote:

Hi,

> > what more need i to do? what else need to learn about svn?
>
> Well, tehre are a lot of things to learn about svn. It's a real
> great Version Controll System. ;)
But you don't need to learn Subversion itself just for translating
Geany. Basically you don't need Subversion at all. You can get the
latest pot and po files from http://geany.uvena.de/i18n/geany.pot and
the corresponding po file from http://geany.uvena.de/i18n/el_GR.po once
it has been added to Subversion. Alternatively, you can grab the
files from http://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/geany/trunk/po/
using your browser to download them.

> > how can i get to the geany translation statistics
> > http://geany.uvena.de/i18n/ ?
>
> This is a half automaticly, half Enrico-powered process. It will be
> added after your translation is commited to svn.
Well, the only thing I do is to add your name to the script, everything
else is done automatically every night when the statistics are
generated ;-).