[Geany-Devel] Geany.org collaboration with Jooble

Nigar Aliyeva nigar.aliyeva at jooble.com
Wed Apr 13 12:34:14 UTC 2022

Hello, I was writing to you a few time ago, but still haven't received any feedback.

I'd like to remind that I'm a Partnerships Manager at Jooble, an Ukrainian based company, and would like to explore collaboration opportunities between us.
Please let me know whether you are interested in details.

Hope to hear from you soon and please feel free to inform me about your decision in any case.

Cheers

	jooble.org

Nika Aliyeva

Partnerships Manager

e-mail: nigar.aliyeva at jooble.com

Top 10 among Jobs and Employment websites