[Geany-Devel] Geany-Pugins 1.38 is out!
frank at xxxxx
Sat Oct 9 16:18:12 UTC 2021
Hello friends of Geany,
We are happy to announce a new version of the combined Geany-Plugins
release -- following the Geany 1.38 release, Geany-Plugins 1.38 is being
* Updated translations: de, es, pt, tr, uk
* GeanyCTags: Fix (re-)generating ctags file with relative paths
* GeanyVC: Report a completion status of the commit command
* GeanyVC: Correct tooltip display for the attach to menubar action
* Spellcheck: Add documentation about maintaining personal dictionaries
* Treebrowser: fix crashes
* Vimmode: Ignore key-presses containing command on macOS
* Vimmode: Ignore special command handling in insert mode
* Vimmode: Enable '.' to also repeat last inserted text
* Vimmode: Fix line operation problems when NL is missing at EOF
* Vimmode: Add some more ex commands
* Vimmode: Add special handling to include destination char for some
A more complete list of changes can be found at NEWS at
Starting with this release, the Windows binaries are built against GTK3
and for the x86_64 (amd64) platform. 32bit Windows systems are no
The Markdown and WebHelper plugins had to be removed from the Windows
installer as the WebkitGTK library is no longer available.
As usual, you can find source tarballs and Windows installer for the new
release on https://plugins.geany.org.
A huge thanks to everybody contributing to this great release.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 236 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Devel