[Geany-Devel] Plugin API - request access to keybindings_check_event function

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Mar 20 03:53:13 UTC 2021

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 at 13:39, Austin Green <austin.green at orcon.net.nz> wrote:

> Is there a mechanism for requesting changes to the plugin API? Other than this list?
>
> I would like to be able to call the function keybindings_check_event which is in keybindings.c

The way to do it is to make a pull request, but you will have to
explain why this is needed. In general adding is tested (ok resisted)
because the more thats exported to plugins either the less Geany
internals can change, or the more often the plugin API will break.