[Geany-Devel] Recommended introduction email

Lukas R alukreis at xxxxx
Fri Sep 27 08:48:46 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'm a software developer by profession, working with c, c++, bash (and
linux by definition) and several others (as is necessary these days) but
those are the relevant ones I think. I also use linux at home.

I like the idea behind Geany and like it's approach already but if I'm
honest the main reason I'm here is to improve the vimode plugin although I
have been interested in contributing to an open source project for a while
now.

I hope I can be of some use anyway.

Thanks,

Lukas