[Geany-Devel] String freeze for Geany 1.36 - pt_PT translation update

Pedro Albuquerque pmra at xxxxx
Sun Sep 22 15:52:00 UTC 2019

Hi all,

attached updates to both geany and geany-plugins v1.36 for pt_PT.

I got a msgfmt accelerator error in geany-plugins, at line 1148, msgid
'translator_credits'.
May I humbly suggest a replacement of the underscore with a dash?

Many thanks for all your work,
Pedro Albuquerque

Em 22/09/2019 às 10:59, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> escreveu:
>Dear translators and friends of Geany,
>
>We are on the final road to Geany 1.36.
>
>In preparation I've just updated po-files for Geany core project
>inside github repositories and asking you whether you could update
>translations, review them or maybe add new languages.
>
>I'd be very happy if you could send a patch, a pull request or single
>file with translation to either the geany-i18n mailing list or direct
>to me within the next two weeks so we can include it to the next
>release. Deadline will be 2019-09-26 24:00h CET. I know it's a unusual
>short period this time but I'm totally sure you will make it ;)
>
>To get most recent files you could just clone the repositories from
>Geany: https://github.com/geany/geany
>
>This can be done e.g. with
>
>git clone https://github.com/geany/geany.git
>
>You can find daily updated po files at http://i18n.geany.org too, which
>includes some statistics.
>
>If your language was translated by two or more in past, please double
>check directly with them or by pinging me, so we don't need to
>translate same things two or three times. Also please feel to ping me
>for every question or if you like to start a new translation for an
>unsupported language.
>
>If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ping me directly via
>
>IRC: #geany @freenode
>Jabber/XMPP: frlan at jabber.ccc.de
>or via Mail: look above or some of the mailing lists.
>
>Thanks and happy translating
>Frank

---
https://www.avg.com