[Geany-Devel] shorter lines for language syntax

Andy Alt andya1973 at xxxxx
Fri Apr 12 22:26:58 UTC 2019

Hi Billy.

I don't recall that's an open issue but I'd suggest creating a ticket for it on the Geany repo so it can be discussed. afaik, most of the people involved with Geany primarily use the GitHub issue section to discuss feature suggestion or proposed code changes.

--
-Andy

Apr 10, 2019, 4:01 PM by catpoopjb7 at gmail.com: